Congratulations!!!

So now we know what this apprehension has been all about.. Do we not???????

Well for those who don't... My dearest brother is finally going to enter the grahasth asharam..
And hey!!! not just in books (as in turning 25 years old).. Its now been quite a while for that.. He finally have found that special some one and I know for a fact that she is, if not every thing, but lots of what he has always wanted and dreamed of..

I am so happy for u brother..

Am i seeing the pigs flying in the air for some one??????
Yes I am!!!
Lots of Love for both of u..

P.S. My lovely Bhabhi to be is known as Aastha Aggarwal (soon to be Aastha Gupta)
:-)

5 comments:

Yuvika said...

Is this Priyank we are talking about???

Nupur said...

Yes!
Priyank Gupta only.

Priyank said...

Thanx a tonne, nupur!

Yuvika said...

i see....congratulations Priyank...have a great life!!!

Priyank said...

Thanx for the good wishes, Yuvika..